Since the Casino Ladder Match has been announced to take place at Double or nothing, we have been keeping you updated with the participants as they have been released.
So far AEW have let us know that Darby Allin, Colt Cabana, Orange Cassidy, Rey Fenix, Scorpio Sky, Kip Sabian, Frankie Kazarian, and Luchasaurus are the eight competitors who have already been announced for the match.
Fans have been waiting eagerly to hear who the ninth and final contestant would be. Now we know that we will have to wait until the pay per view this Saturday to find out who it is.
All Elite Wrestling took to Twitter to announce to fans that the ninth and final entrant in the match will be revealed at the pay per view this Saturday.
Your ninth & final entrant in the Casino Ladder Match is a mystery & will be revealed at Double or Nothing!
— All Elite Wrestling (@AEWrestling) May 18, 2020
The winner of the match will receive an AEW World Championship match in the future. This likely means they will face wither Jon Moxley or Brodie Lee depending on who wins their match at Double or Nothing.
Here is the updated card for AEW Double or Nothing:
- Casino Ladder Match for an AEW World Title Shot – Darby Allin vs. Colt Cabana vs. Orange Cassidy vs. Rey Fenix vs. Scorpio Sky vs. Kip Sabian vs. Frankie Kazarian vs. Luchasaurus vs. TBA
- TNT Championship Match – Cody vs. Lance Archer
- MJF vs. Jungle Boy
- Britt Baker vs. Kris Statlander
- AEW Tag Team Championship Number One Contender’s Match – Best Friends vs. Private Party
- Stadium Stampede Match – The Elite vs. The Inner Circle
- AEW Women’s Championship No DQ, No Countout Match – Nyla Rose (c) vs. Hikaru Shida
- AEW World Championship Match – Jon Moxley (c) vs. Brodie Lee